I have been on a reading dawdle these days. Been spending a lot more time at work, cooking and trying to kindle a fire at the fireplace with friends! I will be returning with few reviews pretty soon (hopefully). Before that here are a few bookish things that relate to my reading habits -
* I am very apprehensive about reading new books, especially the fear of creasing them as i turn pages and open it!
* I always use a bookmark. I get paranoid whenever i see someone bend the pages of the book as a marking!
* I love books borrowed from a library; more coffee-colored and softer the pages the better. It takes me to my comfort zone.
* I always use two hands to hold a book. I hate bending it with a single hand, again for the fear of aging the book faster.
* I am not sure how i'd react to audio books or e-reader if i ever owned one. As of now, I am very skeptical.. I belong to the old school.
* no pen marks in the book please. If at all i'd like to date it, it'd be a light pencil marking in an inconspicuous corner.
All said and done, i doubt i can find my life complete without books in them!
so what are your bookish habits??